ATIFIT agricultural cooperative society Ltd
ATIFIT agricultural cooperative society Ltd. (“Atifit”, “Company” “we” or “us”) respects the privacy of its users (hereinafter: “the Users” or “You”) on the internet website at https://atifit-packaging.com/ (including the sub-sites) (collectively, the “Site “) and is committed to protecting the personal information provided to it by users.
Please read this document as We take the privacy of our Users seriously and, We are committed to safeguarding the personal information that You provide Us whilst using the Website and We would like to assure You that We are not going to misuse any of the aforesaid information. We use your personal information only for providing and improving upon the Service.
- Information We Collect About You
- In General. We may collect personal information that can identify You, such as, and not limited to, Your name, phone number and email address, and other information that does not identify You. When You provide personal information through the Website, the information may be sent to servers located in various countries around the world.
- Information You Provide. We may collect and store any personal information You enter on the Website or provide to Us in some other manner. This includes identifying information, such as Your full name, email address and telephone number provided to us via the Contact Form.
- Information Collected Automatically. We automatically collect information from Your mobile device or browser when You visit the Website. This information includes Cellular internet, IP address, Your browser type and language, access times, the content of any undeleted cookies that Your browser previously accepted from Us and the referring website address.
- Cookies. When You visit the Website, we may assign Your mobile device and/or computer one or more cookies, to facilitate access to the Website and to personalize Your online experience. Through the use of a cookie, we also may automatically collect information about Your online activity on the Website, such as the web pages You visit, the links You click, and the searches You conduct on the Website. Our Website also uses other sorts of cookies as “Google Analytics” and other third-party analytics providers, in order to help measure how users interact with Our Website Content. These aforementioned cookies monitor what Our users have done on previous pages and how they have interacted with the Website. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but You can usually modify Your browser setting to decline cookies. If You choose to decline cookies, please note that You may not be able to sign in or use some of the interactive features offered on the Website.
- Other Technologies. We may use standard internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track Your visits to the Website. We also may include web beacons in promotional email messages or newsletters to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon. The information we obtain in this manner enables Us to customize the services we offer visitors to the Website to deliver targeted advertisements and to measure the overall effectiveness of Our online advertising, content, programming or other activities.
- How We Use the Information We Collect
- In General. We may use information that we collect about You to:
- deliver the products and services that You have requested;
- perform research and analysis about Your use of, or interest in, Our products, services, or content, or products, services or content offered by others;
- communicate with You by email, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to You either from Us, or other third parties;
- enforce Our terms and conditions;
- manage Our business; and
- perform functions as otherwise described to You at the time of collection.
- With Whom We Share Your Information
- Personal Information. We do not share Your personal information with others except as indicated below or when we inform You and give You an opportunity to opt out of having Your personal information shared. We may share personal information as detailed below:
- In response to a subpoena or similar investigative demand, a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise Our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us, in Our sole discretion.
- When we believe disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of the Company, Our Users, Our employees, or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce the Website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
- In connection with a substantial corporate transaction, such as the sale of Our business, a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
- Aggregated and non-personal information. We may share aggregated and non-personal information we collect under any of the above circumstances. We may combine non-personal information we collect with additional non-personal information collected from other sources. We also may share aggregated information with third parties, including advisors, advertisers and investors, for the purpose of conducting general business analysis. For example, we may tell Our advertisers the number of visitors to the Website and the most popular features or Service accessed. This information does not contain any personal information and may be used to develop Content and Service that we hope You and other users will find of interest and to target content and advertising.
- Links to Third Party Sites.
- How We Protect Your Personal Information
We take appropriate security measures (including physical, electronic and procedural measures) to help safeguard Your personal information from unauthorized access and disclosure.
We want You to feel confident using the Website. However, no system can be completely secure. Therefore, although we take steps to secure Your information, we do not promise, and You should not expect, that Your personal information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure.
- Children’s Privacy
The Website is intended for people aged 18 years old or older. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. In the event You become aware that an individual under the age of 13 has registered to our Website without parental permission, please advise us immediately and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
- No Rights of Third Parties
- Contact Details